-+ 0.00%
-+ 0.00%
-+ 0.00%

Rexford Agrees to Divest $1.2B Non-Core Portfolio to EQT

Barchart·08/18/2026 15:46:12
Listen to the news

Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc., a REIT specializing in Southern California infill properties, said Tuesday it had agreed to sell an industrial portfolio to an affiliate of EQT Real Estate for approximately $1.2 billion. The transaction is expected to close by the end of the third quarter of 2026.

The pending sale is part of Rexford’s previously announced portfolio realignment, a $2.0-billion disposition initiative of non-core assets that enhances the Company’s portfolio quality, cash flow durability and balance sheet strength. The company said the dispositions generally consist of properties that don’t align with its go-forward strategy, including assets with limited long-term value creation potential, elevated competitive supply, shorter remaining lease durations and above-market in-place rents.

“This transaction is a significant step in our portfolio realignment and underscores our disciplined approach to capital allocation,” said CEO Laura Clark. “By strategically recycling capital from select non-core assets, we are concentrating our portfolio around the properties we believe offer the strongest long-term cash flow growth and value creation opportunity.”

The post Rexford Agrees to Divest $1.2B Non-Core Portfolio to EQT appeared first on Connect CRE.